The Woodside Vision Foundation was established in 2012 as a way to respond quickly to God’s leading through a new long-term initiative designed to make an impact for the Kingdom in a faster and bolder way.
To fund the Woodside vision initiatives through training, education and community development.
We advance our mission by:
- Aligning with local and global strategic mission partners.
- Engaging our donors where their heart resides.
- Equipping our people to support and serve.
- Encouraging people to belong to Christ, grow in Christ and reach the world for Christ.
To respond quickly to God’s vision as he leads us to accomplish every good work regionally and to the ends of the earth.
We aspire to lead with Godly character and value seeking His will in all we do as foundation. As leaders of this foundation we desire to:
- Demonstrate Godly Character
- Be Above Reproach
- Lead with Courage
- Exemplify Servant Leadership
- Act with Integrity
- Cherish Family
- Utilize Personal Discipline
- Be Self-Controlled
- Exhibit Humility
- Be Generous
- Strive for Excellence